one time I saw this superhuman being, a dark-skinned guy with the most accurately shaved beard and plucked eyebrows, his make up was literally the best one I have ever seen, everything was on point and he rocked some serious fake lashes. He walked by a pretty mediocre girl who leaned to her friend and whispered: omg ew he looks so gay
CAN U FUCKING NOT his eyeliner came out better that your personality
WAIT HOLD THE FUCK UP
IS ‘MRS’ JUST MR’S
LIKE BELONGING TO MR
Mr comes from the French monsieur, which I think literally translates as ‘my lord’ and basically just means master, and Mrs comes from maistre which is the feminine form of master, so actually—for once—no.
This was an extremely relevant comment and I thank you for educating me :D
- Plot twist: the owner of Yahoo is just as fucked up and addicted to this site as we are and gives us all the updates we've asked for
Sometimes you want to write, but you have no plot ideas. Perhaps your fingers are itchy to write, you want to meet a submissions deadline, a character is bugging you to tell their story, or a single image, phrase, or scene is sitting heavy in your head. But you still can’t find the whole story.
So what can you do?
- Start with characters: find their names, their backstories, their relationships. Create detailed descriptions, draw them, build their family trees. Get them interracting, put them into a room together, or bump them into each other in the street. Read their diaries, their love letters, their bank statements. Get to know them inside out. This is one place where you may find your story.
- Start with a world: create your map, name the towns, lakes, forests, and mountains. Work out the trade routes, position the markets, the ports, and the industry. Find the history, predict the future. Draw out the borders, bring war, re-draw the borders. Get down to street level and see who lives there. Walk the streets yourself. This is one place where you may find your story.
- Start with a room: stand in the middle of a room and open your eyes. What does the room look like? What’s in it? How many doors and windows are there? What is the room used for? Who uses it? What has happened here, and what is going to happen here? This is one place where you may find your story.
- Start with an object: pick something up into your hand. What is it? What is it used for? Who owns it, and who owned it before them? What is it worth, either monetarily or sentimentally? Has it been lost, found, stolen, given away? Why is this object important? This is one place where you may find your story.
HEY CAN WE DO THE WORLD A FAVOR AND QUIT FAKING SHIT LIKE THIS
SOME JERKASSES WILL ACTUALLY BELIEVE IT AND CAUSE A GODDAMNED RIOT
YAHOO ISN’T GOING TO DELETE BLOGS
YAHOO HAS NO CONTROL OVER THE BLOGS
THE T&C REMAIN THE SAME
NOBODY WILL DELETE BLOGS BECAUSE OF “FANDOM CONTENT,” “SHIPPING,” OR “DEVIANT BEHAVIORS SUCH AS HOMOSEXUALITY”
QUIT TRYING TO SPREAD LIES ABOUT THEM HOLY SHIT THAT’S CALLED SLANDER YOU FRICKING MORONS
THEY SAVED TUMBLR FROM GOING UNDER AND NOTHING IS CHANGING SO STOP BEING ASSHOLES